Gunsynd Plc (AIM: GUN), has acquired the following investments as at 21 July 2017:
- 1,900,334 shares in Zenith Energy a junior oil and gas E&P company quoted on the Toronto Venture Exchange in Canada and the standard list of the London Stock Exchange with oil production based in Azerbaijan.
- 3,062,500 shares and a convertible loan note of CAD408,050 in Oyster Oil & Gas (“Oyster”), a junior oil and gas E&P company quoted on the Toronto Venture Exchange in Canada.
- 63,500,000 shares in Alba Mineral Resources Plc, a UK AIM listed company who holds interests in two oil licences in the Weald (Horse Hill and Brockham – PL 235) as well as a number of mining projects.
- A 2% interest (being 20 shares) in Horse Hill Developments Ltd (“HHDL”), the 65% owners and operators of onshore exploration licences PEDL 137 and PEDL 246 (known as “Horse Hill”).
- 275,000 shares in Integumen Plc.
- A 10% interest in Brazil Tungsten Holdings Ltd.
- A 10% interest in Sunshine Minerals (and a loan note which can be converted to give a total stake of 20%) which is a private company that has been granted a prospecting licence over Tausere (bauxite) and is applying for the Jejevo prospecting licence (nickel) in the Solomon Islands.